PDA

View Full Version : possible anxiety

Joeturner2
06-01-10, 18:58
hey guys,

just wondering do any of you constantsly shake, i seem to shake all over my hands my mouth (my teeth clutter ) my inside of my chest.

Also seem to get palphartation and always hot even in this cold weather,tight throat, constant pressure in my head and shakey inside my head

johnbyrum
06-01-10, 20:12
yup shakiness is related with it. I get shakings out of nowhere and sometimes my lower left lip chakes just to be precise. I said "what the hell?" for its first time but I then marked it as another sign of anxiety. So relax it is completely normal. Shakiness, tightness and all others comes with anxiety

Jayuk
07-01-10, 12:21
As above a very normal thing for someone with anxiety

Joeturner2
07-01-10, 22:57
Its horrible sometimes fills like i cant breathe,my mouth fills horrible, rooms spinning ;( and legs hurt so bad

NoPoet
09-01-10, 19:05
Joe, that does sound like a bad case of anxiety. Is there anything that brings these sensations on?

Joeturner2
09-01-10, 23:35
I dont know mate its hard to tell, for me it feels like its there 24/7 im trying my hardiest to get rid of these feeling as docs have proved theres nothing wrong with blood tests and chest x rays which apprently showed i had copd which my docs pushed off saying it was untrue