PDA

View Full Version : Message from Kazzie.

nikk_dolittle
06-01-10, 21:07
Hi All.

As you know Kazzie hasnt been well for the last couple of months. :lac:

I had a text the other day, shes back in hospital.

Then just now I had another after asking her how she is. saying shes on a drip and morphine and waiting for a scan to see whats up. :weep:

She asked me to let you all know whats happening and to say not to worry about it.

I for one am already worried as we got close over the time. :hugs:

Please can we leave some get well soon messages for me.

For Kaz...........

I love you and I hope you do get better. We need our trip to Eden. :doh:

http://i.123g.us/c/gen_getwell/card/101594.gif

Im sooo proud of what you have bene through.

Nikk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Going home
06-01-10, 21:14
I know she doesn't know me but ive read her posts and she seems like a lovely lady, so I wish her a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Kazzie
GH xxx :flowers:

pollyanna
06-01-10, 21:46
http://www.alisonsmaghull.co.uk/shop/images/1277-get_well_soon_balloon.jpgHope you start to feel better soon kazzie... Luv P x

PoppyC
06-01-10, 22:53
Hope You Get Well Soon, Kazzie!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/bears/bears_60.jpg

tnt808
06-01-10, 23:49
Kazzie hun I hope you are well soon- I will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Southern_Belle
07-01-10, 03:10
Kazzie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you feel better soon.

Love,

Laura

pink daisy
07-01-10, 11:25
get well sonn kazz.. xx

gary_2.0
07-01-10, 12:10
You beat me to it Nikk. :) I've been a bit slow of late. Nonetheless, here's my post.

Kazzie's back in hospital I'm afraid. Ambulance job again. Latest opinion as to the source of the recent and quite violent gastric problems would seem to be an infection that should hopefully react to treatment, thus she is being, "Pumped full of Antibiotics", according to Roger, in the hope this will finally rid of the appalling pain she's had to suffer. Particularly in the last few weeks. Roger, as always, remains her devoted servant and carer. :bighug1:

SueBee
07-01-10, 12:27
Get well soon Kazzie :)

http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/100/purple_get_well.gif

RosieXXX
07-01-10, 12:34
We hope you will be feeling better soon Kazz.

All the very best.

Helen and Craig :hugs::hugs:

magpie girl
07-01-10, 13:20
get well soon kazzie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JaneC
07-01-10, 14:22
Kazzie, I also only "know" you from reading your posts on here but hope the antibiotics are working and that you're well soon :hugs:

marie1974
07-01-10, 14:28
Get well soon Kazzie,everyone here is thinking of you, huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nikk_dolittle
07-01-10, 15:05
Ive had a message from Kaz to say she has had her scan and it has come back all clear. So that is one thing.

No other at the mo. She may be going home tomorrow.

NIkk xxxx

gypsywomen
07-01-10, 15:25
http://www.things4myspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/get-well/get-well-63.gifmaggei

sunshine-lady
07-01-10, 16:40
http://www.totallypimpedout.net/Graphics/Get_Well/images/Get_Well_Soon_011.gif

Thinking of you xxx

suzy-sue
07-01-10, 22:07
:hugs:So sorry you are poorly Kazzie ....Get better soon..:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::flowers ::flowers::flowers: Hugs Sue

ElizabethJane
07-01-10, 22:33
:flowers:Dear Kazzie lets hope that the hospital get to the bottom of your problems. Janexx

mandie
07-01-10, 22:52
http://www.funmunch.com/comments/get_well_soon/get_well_soon_comment_graphic_08.gif

love mandie xx

gary_2.0
08-01-10, 11:54
:sad: Just to keep all informed. Kazzie's homecoming has been postponed as they've discovered a growth on her kidney. Has gone for urgent CT scan.

PoppyC
08-01-10, 13:07
Awww, Poor Kazzie.
I have kidney disease and I know having a growth on your kidney, sounds alarming, but it doesn't have to mean anything nasty, and it could turn out to be a benign cyst.
Hopefully Kazzie will be ok and soon feeling better and out of hospital.
Wishing you all the best! :flowers:

KK77
08-01-10, 13:12
Hope you get better soon Kazzie. X

ann01
08-01-10, 17:51
Get well soon Kazzie

Ann xxx

bottleblond
08-01-10, 20:08
Kazz

You get well soon mate! I am thinking of you and sending you loads of big hugs!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SG8JD-ovKyc/Sg7w71_EG5I/AAAAAAAAAOY/UXLMjt-tGV0/s400/HELLO+KITTY+GET+WELL+SOON.jpg

:bighug1:

Lots of love to you
Lisa
xxxx
:flowers:

nomorepanic
08-01-10, 20:09
Kazzie

Thinking of you mate and hope everything turns out positive for you.

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/gen_getwell/1012-007-41-1017.gif

Take care

xxx

nikk_dolittle
09-01-10, 10:16
I spoke to Roger last night.

Kaz is still waiting the results from the ct scan. Where she is very worried about it. She isnt coping to well at the moment. But I am very proud of her.

Roger is coping okish.

If anything happens I will drop all here and go up there, even if Kaz needs a kick up the bum!

I will add more if I here anymore from either of them. I will be in regular contact with Roger over the weekend to see how he is too.

Kaz said thank you for all this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nikkxxx

pollyanna
09-01-10, 10:18
Thanks for letting us know nikk, make sure you look after yourself too.

xx

RosieXXX
09-01-10, 12:38
Thanks for the up-date Nikk. Please send Kaz our regards when you next speak to her and let her know we are thinking about her; please let Roger know Craig and I are thinking about him too.

I know you must be very worried too - if you need to talk please do pm me anytime.

Helen xx

suzy-sue
09-01-10, 18:17
Thanks for letting us know Nikk :hugs:sending some good vibes for Kazzie and lots of hugs for Her Roger and you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:luv Sue Thinking of you all xx

marie1974
09-01-10, 18:25
huge hugs to Kazzie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
09-01-10, 23:57
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bigh ug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Veronica H
10-01-10, 00:20
Hope this gets sorted out soon Kazzie:bighug1:thinking of you.

Veronicax

nikk_dolittle
10-01-10, 10:49
As off last night, No results yet. Hopefully they will soon. Kaz is a mess bless her, worrying about everything.

Nikkxx

stace81
11-01-10, 18:37
BIG HUGS TO KAZZ HOPE YOU`RE BETTER SOON HUN :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MOJO
12-01-10, 09:42
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Kazzie. I hope you get good news and feel better soon.
Judy.xxx:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

nikk_dolittle
12-01-10, 10:41
I have heard from Kaz about the results. But I wont put them on here. If you wanna know then please Pm me....

Nikkxxx

nikk_dolittle
12-01-10, 12:14
Just had a text from Kaz, Her first op was due toda but they have cancelled it till Thursday.

She says thank you to everything.

Nikk xxxxxxx

ladybird64
12-01-10, 13:44
I have heard from Kaz about the results. But I wont put them on here. If you wanna know then please Pm me....

Nikkxxx

Hiya Nikk (maaaaaaaa) :)

Just wanted to check hun, is Kazz ok with her test results being given out? I know you are doing it privately but wanted to be sure that Kazz would feel comfortable with that. :hugs:

nikk_dolittle
12-01-10, 14:36
Kaz has said I can tell as she knows that people worry about her.

I'm going to print off this thread and post it to her so she can read everyones messages. If you want to add anything please do I will print it tomorrow.

Nikk xxxxxx

ladybird64
12-01-10, 14:39
Ok hun :hugs:

Sending lots of love and healing hugs in her direction. :bighug1:

magpie girl
12-01-10, 19:24
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:get well soon kazz:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Granny Primark
13-01-10, 08:54
Please can you send kazzie all my love and good wishes.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If anyone deserves hugs its our kazzie.

RosieXXX
13-01-10, 13:08
We are thinking of you Kazzie, and wishing you all the best:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Helen and Craig xx

PoppyC
13-01-10, 13:44
GET WELL SOON, KAZZIE!

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/get-well-soon-desi-glitters-6.gif (http://www.desiglitters.com/get-well-soon/get-well-with-butterflies/)

nikk_dolittle
13-01-10, 14:56
Just priinted this off going to post it now so hopefuly she wil get it tomorrow.

Nikkxx

kazzie
13-01-10, 21:48
Oh my God thank you all sooooo much:hugs:

Well Im home for now but an op and more tests are on the cards:doh:

Im not gonna put the details here cos I dont want to trigger anyones HA for them but if anyone wants to know details feel free to pm me or Nikk.....but be warned it aint good:wacko:

Thank you all so much for the messages and lovely get well pics:hugs:

Thanks also to Nikk, Gary and Rach for staying in touch despite my doped up :
morphine ramblings lol:wacko:

Thanks Nikk and Gary for keeping everyone posted:hugs:

And a huge thanks to Rosie and Craig who sent me the most beautifull bowl of spring flowers it is truly lovely and so unexpected......it made me cry lol

Thank you all for being there:hugs:

Im home now as I said on painkillers and feeling better but got to rest lots and feed myself up lol

Love You All:hugs:

Kaz x x x:bighug1:

Ps and Rog says thanks for all the support too:bighug1:

ladybird64
13-01-10, 22:05
Glad to see you're home hun.

Do you think there is just the teensiest chance that you follow doctors orders, hmmm? :winks:

Rest, eat and you know we are all with you in whatever comes your way. :bighug1:

pollyanna
13-01-10, 23:04
Hi kazzie

Glad your home, please make sure you rest, and eat lots of nutrious food, or we are all going to turn into nags with waving fingers missus, and you wont like that... lol:doh:
joking aside, do look after yourelf, and im sending you lots of hugs and best wishes:hugs: oh and a wee flower :flowers: x

speak soon

P x

nikk_dolittle
14-01-10, 09:22
Im soo proud of you My Lovely kazzie.

I have loads of messages for you so I will email them to you when Im home tonight.

Love you so much
NIkk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

suzy-sue
14-01-10, 13:03
Pleased to hear you are home Kazzie :bighug1:.I hope you do what the Dr has ordered :whistles:..Take care ,and and keep your thoughts positive ...Sending you lots of Good vibes ..Luv Sue xxxx:flowers::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:: bighug1:

nomorepanic
14-01-10, 13:09
:welcome: home Kazz - I bet you are sick of hospitals now mate.

I am glad you are on the mend but sorry to hear you will need an operation to get things sorted.

We are all thinking of you and Alex sends his love too.

xxxx

kazzie
14-01-10, 15:01
Thank you everyone:hugs:

Im at home with my feet up ......not much choice really on co codomol painkillers and codeine in them making me feel bleugh:ohmy:

Had a letter yesterday to say one of my old neighbours from Scotland had died so have to write to his wife later:weep:

Thanks Nikk who printed off all your lovely posts which I got in the post today and thank you all so much:hugs:

Ah well back to resting lol

Do forgive me if Im not answering many posts:lac:

Luv Kaz x x x:bighug1:

Bill
15-01-10, 05:21
I just wanted to add my Very Best Wishes to you Kazzie. You must be going through quite an ordeal. My thoughts are with you.:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

gary_2.0
15-01-10, 23:34
Sorry I missed your call today kazzie, did you get my message? Sorry to hear the news about your friend. Hope you are looking after yourself and eating FRESH HEALTHY food. Don't make me come round there. :D

kazzie
16-01-10, 23:21

Not had such a good couple of days!!!!

Yesterday I was in lots of pain and kept being sick, phoned Gp and had to go up there.....seems co codomol is causing constipation so have upped my dose of lactulose

Slept all yesterday evening all night and all day today till 5pm!!!!

Pain is better tonight but Im just so tired......not eating at all but doc said was ok long as I deink loads of fluid!!!!

Will keep you posted

Luv ya all

Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
17-01-10, 00:07
Get better soon Kazz,try and eat even if its just something light.xxxx

Sorry to hear about your friend.xxx:hugs:

shoegal
17-01-10, 06:45
Sorry to hear about your friend.

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

RosieXXX
17-01-10, 12:57
Thinking about your Kazzie - hope you will be feeling better soon - try to get some complan - nutritional drink to keep you strength up.

Take care

Helen xx

suzy-sue
17-01-10, 14:59
:hugs:Sorry you are feeling rotten Kazzie ..Smoothies are nice if you cant eat ,if you cant make them yourself the large supermarkets do a good selection . I practically lived on them for a month ,plus complan ..They will help you keep your strength up ...Hope you still resting and feel better soon luv Sue xx:bighug1:

kazzie
17-01-10, 20:24
Thanks everyone:)

Ive stopped the co codomol and its withdrawal thats making me ill !!!!

Cant stop being sick or wake up for long

Hopefully it will pass soon
Luv Kaz x x :hugs:

nikk_dolittle
18-01-10, 21:36
Just to let you know kazzie has had a bit of a relapse today. She is still at home but waiting the results....

so she maynot be online for a few days.

Nikk xxxx :hugs:

PoppyC
18-01-10, 22:49
Poor Kazzie - she is really going through it. I hope she soon improves.
Thanks for keeping us all updated, Nikk. :hugs:

bottleblond
19-01-10, 17:30
Poor Kazz! Please send her my love Nikk and let her know i am thinking of her.

Lisa
xx

nikk_dolittle
19-01-10, 17:36
Will do thank you all. I know she really is grateful of this. and all the messages.

xxxxx

Louise21
19-01-10, 17:51
Kazzie,
Thinking of you and hoping you'll soon be feeling better.
Lots of love,
Louise x:

RosieXXX
19-01-10, 19:38
We are thinking about you, and really hope you will start to improve soon :hugs:xxx Helen and Craig xxx

nikk_dolittle
21-01-10, 09:30
Ive not heard from Kaz for a few days so hoping she is ok.

If you see this Kaz, I love you and very proud of you.

xxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
21-01-10, 10:26
Kazzie

Just caught up with this thread mate (havent been around for a while).

Sounds like you have been having a rough time mate.:hugs:

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses and hope things improve for you soon.:hugs:

Love and hugs
:hugs::hugs:
Andrea
xxxx
xxx