PDA

View Full Version : hello there!!!

anotherworrier
06-01-10, 21:13
im new to this website, ive suffered with my nerves all my life but suffered from anxiety and panic attacks since i had my first son 7 years ago. i worry about everything and some days i feel so phsyically ill i feel theres some serious illness goin on inside me/im going to die.
im so glad ive joined 'no more panic' as im so frustrated with how i feel i hate myself, i just want to feel normal. its some comfort to see so many other sufferers so i know im not on my own.:unsure:

nomorepanic
06-01-10, 21:17
Hi anotherworrier

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

anotherworrier
06-01-10, 21:20
Thanks Nicola, its just good to talk sometimes, i feel so upset and frustrated sometimes as i feel no1 understands how i feel and i cant talk to everyone bout how i feel incase they think im mad.

sammi
06-01-10, 21:33
im new to this website to, i was diagnosed with anxiety three weeks ago its driving me mad i cant bare it i feel like i have a heart problem even though ive been checked out so many times i cant get it in to my head its just anxiety i feel like its only a matter of time till something bad happens to me ive actually been 2 a&e 12 times in three weeks its that bad....hope u start to feel better soon. x