PDA

View Full Version : So scared just want 2 b well

anx mum
06-01-10, 21:37
I havent been well since aug now with constant headaches as most of u know had all tests and came bk normal was referred to neuro because heads were so bad. Was put on pregabalin which helped with heads abit was able 2 work and cope. Then 2 months later developed a weakness on right side of face :weep: thought i had a stroke my right eye was weeping and wouldnt close.my face had sunk and couldnt talk proply was dianogsed with bells palsey never heard of this before. As well as this i was getting pains in my knees hurt 2 kneel walk down stairs. Was put on a course of steriods after a few weeks my face was better and pains in knee were better. Now i have pain again this time in both my calfs same sort of pain that was in my knees. Really scared dont know whats going on. My doc said pain in calfs was anxiety im sorry i dont believe this. Seeing neuro again 13th really hope i get some answers slowly going mad:weep:

SocialTool
07-01-10, 03:32
I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. I can tell you from experience that the mind is very powerful when it comes to creating physical ailments. I have been feeling kind of bad lately myself. I get depressed. Then other little aches and pains start to happen. I get depressed about those as well. It's a horrible cycle. As far as the pain in your calves, it could be anxiety. When I was pretty high with anxiety, all my muscles would tighten in my uppper body. I didn't even notice this. Maybe yours is in your knees/calves. Try to do some exercises to burn off the extra adrenaline that is being released by your anxious thoughts/feelings. I can tell you that you will get better. Some times it takes time. :hugs: