PDA

View Full Version : Another question sorry!!

hannah84
07-01-10, 17:53
Hi ok well since going up dosage to 40g propranolol i have been feeling really bad loads of panic attacks, anxiety and generally feeling a bit rubbish.
So i want to explore the natural remedies, so with good will and fair grace i rushed to my local shops to stock up on bachs rescue remedy, aromatherapy oils and self help books.
After spending the afternoon reading i have a few questions i was hopinh you lovely people could answer for me.
1, How much rescue remedy can you take a day, can I eat the pastels and take the drops and the spray.
2, if i carry on with propranolol can i take the rescue remady and the propranolol together?
3, has anyone ever tried aromatherapy and have you seen any improvement?

This is all so confusing i am hoping to start yoga and meditation i really want to beat this and if the medicine is making me feel even worse should i still be taking them, does it take a long time to get used to a higher dosage because i have had them for three weeks and i still feel awful.
Any advice would be fantastic sorry to go on and on thank you.
Hannah x x

JaneC
07-01-10, 18:16
Hi Hannah,

I take 30mg propranolol a day with no probs but when my psych tried to up I couldn't tolerate it at all, felt really dizzy and horrible.

I've used RR while on prop for some considerable time with no ill effects. I don't believe there's a limit on how much RR you can take (within reason), whatever form you use.

Can't help you on the aromatherapy front but best of luck :hugs:

PS - there's another Bach remedy called Rock Rose you might want to look at. I haven't used it myself but it has been discussed on here before, try a search.