PDA

View Full Version : hey

eldz
07-01-10, 22:40
hey my name is helder and for the last 3 weeks been in and out of a n e with a pressure and pain in my chest, done tons of ecg's and blood tests, all of which came back normal but then going home and being terrified that im going to have a heart attack and die. Anxieus all day, no sleep at nite, just these feelings of dread and wrongness,though did suffer from panic attacks two years ago they would strike then be gone with no long term effects that i could tell, now its not the same, they begun to strike again in the last month and a half leaving me weak and worried for days after.So glad to have stumbled across the site in my mad attemps to find out why i was feeling like this, it has managed to calm me down some just knowing that i aint the only 1 to feel like this.

diane07
07-01-10, 22:42
Hi eldz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sammi
07-01-10, 22:43
hiya im exactly the same been in and out of a&e for the past 3/4 weeks with chest pain left arm pain its driving me nuts had lots of ecgs and blood tests i go home and still worry im having a heart attack and goin to die any minute its horrible i just cant get it in to my head that everything is fine. hope u feel better soon x

eldz
07-01-10, 22:46
thanks sammi n the same to you