PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

LooksLikeRain
27-11-05, 08:27
I've had trouble sleeping for years. I've tried "Sleepy Time" tea and changing my schedule. It's incredibly hard cause when I'm in bed, I just THINK. I can't stop! I think about my day, I think about people I don't talk to anymore... I think about everything! I'm so restless. I toss and turn constantly and can't get comfortable. I usually wake up during the night and I have to change my positions.

Lately, I've been having a blatter problem too... [Oops!]
If I don't go to the bathroom at THAT instant, then I'll make a mess of myself, and I never had this problem before until.. I think the beginning of this month. The other night, I actually wetted myself a little in bed! I'm so embarrassed... ._. I don't know if this is something serious or what... I usually have great control and hold myself for awhile.. but not anymore...

Can anybody help me?

We Don't Have To Live In Fear No More

Alice
27-11-05, 12:52
Hi lookslikerain

I have problems sleeping too, i always read a book in bed until i fall asleep otherwise my thoughts just whizz around and i dont feel tired. But if i read a book then i dont have a chance to worry about anything and just drift off. In fact i cant ever get to sleep without something to read, or a crossword to do or something to stop me thinking, its impossible for me! as long as i have a book im usually ok.

good luck

xx

Meg
27-11-05, 16:15
Try relaxation Cds, yoga, meditation and a bed time routine..

Have you had your urine tested for an infection , that can make you need to go frequently and instantly.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

LooksLikeRain
28-11-05, 03:19
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi lookslikerain

I have problems sleeping too, i always read a book in bed until i fall asleep otherwise my thoughts just whizz around and i dont feel tired. But if i read a book then i dont have a chance to worry about anything and just drift off. In fact i cant ever get to sleep without something to read, or a crossword to do or something to stop me thinking, its impossible for me! as long as i have a book im usually ok.

good luck

xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by Alice - 27 November 2005 : 12:52:43</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

It's hard to do any of that cause I share a bedroom with my sister :S And my boyfriend is also staying in my bedroom and works third shift.

LooksLikeRain
28-11-05, 03:22
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Try relaxation Cds, yoga, meditation and a bed time routine..

Have you had your urine tested for an infection , that can make you need to go frequently and instantly.

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 27 November 2005 : 16:15:34</div id="right">

I can possibly listen to music.. I have a few CDs that will help me sleep... I'm no where near flexible enough for yoga... I'm not sure of meditation would help much cause my house is small and there would be no privacy whatsoever!

Do you really think I should get it tested? Is there any other signs of an infection?

Meg
28-11-05, 14:11
If you persist in needing to have urgency and needing the loo at frequent intervals but not doing much each time it is worth a test.

You might have smelly urine, have a fever or pain in your lower abdomen.

*I'm no where near flexible enough for yoga*

What a great reason to start then. Will help with both issues ..

Meg

LooksLikeRain
23-12-05, 05:40
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">

You might have smelly urine, have a fever or pain in your lower abdomen.

*I'm no where near flexible enough for yoga*

What a great reason to start then. Will help with both issues ..

Meg

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 28 November 2005 : 14:11:39</div id="right">

I've been getting pain in my lower abdomen!!! I told my mom and boyfriend about it. My boyfriend thinks it might be an infection too! T_T
I think I'm gonna try and see a doctor.

LooksLikeRain
05-01-06, 07:55
I thought I would udpate and let everyone know how I'm doing.

I'm sleeping somewhat better.

But the biggest problem right now is, I'm having sharp pains in my abdomen. I went to my doctor and she believes it's not an infection, but she thinks it might be a cyst on my ovaries, or there's a chance I have an ulcer.

I go back on the 9th to get more tests done.

Meg
05-01-06, 09:17
Glad you've seen a doctor and got reviewed and have tests scheduled.

Meg