PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Appointment today and I am in a state of panic

snippy
08-01-10, 10:51
Hi, I have an important appointment today with my phsycoanaletic phsycotherapist and I am in a state of panic.

It is meeting someone new and I am scared that he will think I am insane.

Its a big step for me, as from today I will be addressing my issues and hopefully getting better !!!!!

Wish me luck everyone.

Here I go:weep:

Snippy
aka Jools

JaneC
08-01-10, 11:02
Best of luck Jools, bet they've seen tons of people a lot more "insane" than you. Hope it goes well x

gypsywomen
08-01-10, 12:01
best of luck maggiexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bellabessnjet
08-01-10, 12:01
Good Luck, hope everything works out, just remember meeting him is the first small step in your recovery. Hope it goes well!

bellabessnjet
09-01-10, 18:29
Hi Snippy,
Just wondering how your appointment went? Hope alls OK.

Midnight
09-01-10, 18:35
Hi Snippy,

How did your appointment go? I hope you found it useful and they will help you to cope with your panic.

I am sure they did not think you were insane! Panic is an extreme form of fear, your therapist will have studying anxiety and will know it does not make you insane.

paulcooper02
09-01-10, 18:52
Hi snippy, I hope everything went well. I had my 1st appointment yesterday so I know how you felt

manx_kitty
11-01-10, 13:18
Hope everything goes ok, i had an appointment last week with a Ocupational Therapist and that was scary, it didn't really help that lady who assessed me was about my age.Anyway, just remember its the first step to feeling better :)

Redrainbow
11-01-10, 14:06
Hello, You will be fine, i have got my first appointment on thursday at 10am, so i know how your feeling. Good luck to you hope it goes well.