PDA

View Full Version : hello all. new here.

clairity
08-01-10, 19:18
hi. im a 26 year old female from aberdeen who has finally decided to seek professional help for ongoing bouts of depression caused by the effect my anxiety has on my life and the people around me. just about to begin my first ever course of ad's and just want some people to talk to who have similar problems. xx

nomorepanic
08-01-10, 19:19
Hi clairbear2209

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

sammi
08-01-10, 19:21
hi welcome to nmp. im new on here to been suffering from anxiety 4 a month now and finding it really hard. you will find alot of people here who are goin thru the same thing.... sammixx

pacman
08-01-10, 19:30
Hi Clairebear,

Im also just starting my first course of ad's, I would be interested to know how you get on too.

kind regards and welcome to the forum
Pacman

clairity
08-01-10, 19:36
thank you. i keep reading what others have said about the meds and really freaking myself out but im trying to tell myself that if i think its gonna happen then it will. trying so hard not to panic and think negativly. here if to the next few weeks and may we feel better within ourselves!!

pacman
08-01-10, 19:53
yeah i know what you mean about being freaked out taking ad's for the first time... I tried lots of alternatives but felt i needed the extra lift that they could offer. Im on day 4 now... feeling a little more settled about taking them but early days yet.

clairity
08-01-10, 20:21
im incredibly worried about the side effects that others have had. dont seem fun but hopefully will work in the long run