PDA

View Full Version : Friendship - Lack Of

backflip95
08-01-10, 21:47
Tracy - was sort of my m8
ester - her lil sis
Tasha - me
Chloe - my m8

(*I Added Ester , tracys lil sis, then she removed me, and i asked tracy why, i know i threatened her, and i regret it, but the girl "chloe" is 9, shes a m8 at my old gym whos a good friend, shes anorexic, thats her rough5t time, dont tell anyone, please. Tracys clearly cared that i will taker ester away, bu i honistly wouldnt. Tracy will probble tell you her side anyway, just i thought you deserve to here the truth )
Here's how it went:
Tasha
Why has ester removed me?
21:03Tracy
has she?
21:03Tasha
You know she has.
21:04Tracy
:)
21:04Tasha
?
21:07Tracy
well u dont no her so :/ haha.
21:08Tasha
Yes, I Do atually. I bet its just you on the account, "tracy i love you so so so so so so so much" your just trying to get attention/ show off/ make urself feel better
21:09Tracy
gone blank
21:09Tasha
Yes, I Do atually. I bet its just you on the account, "tracy i love you so so so so so so so much" your just trying to get attention/ show off/ make urself feel better
21:10Tracy
what the **** :/ im not the one who makes fake accounts tasha :L:L:L
but yeh i did go on it and remove you becuasse jo asked me to
u talked to her once. big wehoop
21:10Tasha
That has NOTHING to do with you, your always sticking ur nose in when its not wanted.
21:11Tracy
no you are, she ****ing met u once and ur adding her commenting on her pics :L were its not wanted, shes my sister u freak why dont u understand that she actually doesnt want you. your the one who is sticking their nose in were it aint wanted.
21:12Tasha
She accepted me. She could have easily said no. i undertsnad y ur so protective. am i such a threat
She accepted me. She could have easily said no. i undertsnad y ur so protective. am i such a threat
21:13Tracy
ofcourse im protective, we hardly get on, she talked to you once, me and jo both agreed that she should remove you becuase you dont no her properly, shes not the next chloe you no!
21:13Tasha
Is that whats this is all abou? lol. chloes compleatly different, im helping her throught a rought time, you dare get involved and i will make ur life hell!
so if chloe was on facebook, if i added her and started commeting on her pics. what wud u do. and u get urself involved with mysis and i will make ur life ****ing hell, at enda day im not going round with a 9 year old
21:15Tasha
Im not. hardny see her, just coz we went to the same gym. All my girls at padgate are like my sisters (like urs at the farm probs) its just chloe Needed me!
21:16Tracy
yeh but if i added her on facebook and commented on her pictures, wouldnt you have somthing to say?
21:17Tasha
No. Chloe hasnt got many m8's so it would be good, anways at the end of the day, its her decision of who she adds.
21:19Tracy
anyway, i have told you before. yeh im insecure. so what? shes my little sister im allowed to be protective.
Tasha
Hows she supposed to be independed and learn from her mistakes, when you wont let her.
Tracy
shes independent, im just protecting her from the big mistakes, listen she doesnt even no about our birth mum, **** me. im protecting her from that bitch.

21:22Tasha
I dont know what its like to be adopted or anyfin, and im not sayign its easy, but dont have a go at people , just coz ur lifes crap, dont suppse you have read the litte "about me" section on my page, or do u go to timeout. NO. so basically im just saying that i dont need YOU making my life worse

21:24Tracy
i dont need u making my life hell either. anyway im going to rwead ur thing in a secc, and its far from easy, im protecting her. im not saying its right, but i think i need to do that, and me and u arnt exactly best mates are we so.
u suffer from them two long words, i suffer from depression and self harm :)
Tasha
Those to long words, happen to lead to depression, self halm, nervouse breakdowns, me runnign away, sleepign issues, sociel issues and genrall hell.

21:27Tracy
yeah i have depression and self harm anfd ****, i no what its like dude,, its like hard.
i have run away
21:27Tasha
No you dont know what its like. You have NO IDEA what my life s like.
21:28Tracy
AND BOY YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT MINE ATALL. I SELF HARM, IM ADOPTED I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION YOU DONT NO WHAT ITS LIKE.
21:29Tasha
My grandma is also severly ill, my uncels had a major heart attack and when i was 11, i lost my BEST FRIEND, to cancer. you have no idea hat thats like. Somtimes i still exspect to get a phone call from her, but it never has/will
Tracy
i lost my auntie to cancer!!! 2 years ago on the 18th nov. were more alike than we both realise. my grandpa died.
my grandma was ill and she died on march 2008
21:31Tasha
Were nothing alike, you try to be like me, you try to make me feel sorry for you, but its nothing like my life. You auntie is different, u might have been close or whatever, but seriosly, my BEST FRIEND, my sole mate, by other half!
Tracy
my grandpa grandma and auntie have died, you hav a passion gym mines riding, u got panic thingys and i got self harm and depression, am a **** tryin to make u feel sorry for me, sympathy the last thing i need, i was just telling you .
Tasha
NO, Your wernt "just telling me". I carnt evan do gym, the dr's told me 2 stop coz of my knees. Your adopted, your parents chose you, they wanted you, my parents got me, wierdo panic me, i evan spent 1 night in care, because my mum had a breakdown.

Tracy (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1208974430)
i had to stop riding for 18 months like 3 year ago becuase of my knee join. they were matched with us, do you think my real parents giving me up do dnt no what thats like. ur parents dnt want u. tasha ur parents want u or why do they think they still got you, they cud av aborted or put u up for adoption

21:37Tasha
THEY DIDNT KNWO I WOULD EB LIKE I AM NOW

21:38Tracy
1 night in care i spent 18 months!

21:38Tasha
Thats different.

and u no it

21:38Tracy
and if they didnt want u knw they can still put u up.

hardly.

21:38Tasha

Its times like this i wish i still had "Ebby" im goin to go bleed! Bye!

I then went offline, ad a good cry, pulled out some hair and got over it!

SORRY ITS SO LONG, PLEASE HELP!

Anxious_gal
08-01-10, 23:26
how close were you with the girl that let you add her and then removed you?

Anxious_gal
08-01-10, 23:33
21:27Tracy
yeah i have depression and self harm anfd ****, i no what its like dude,, its like hard.
i have run away
21:27Tasha
No you dont know what its like. You have NO IDEA what my life s like.
21:28Tracy
AND BOY YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT MINE ATALL. I SELF HARM, IM ADOPTED I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION YOU DONT NO WHAT ITS LIKE.

it seems to me ye are both trying to say my life is worse than yours.......
i dunno its just my thought.
the friendship seems very toxic, is it really wort the stress?
would your life be better without her?
ive cut one friend out of my life as all we did was fight and it was te best thing i ever did.
she was never supportive and i started to resent her

nomorepanic
09-01-10, 15:44
Just one comment - are you sure you should be pasting a private conversation like this on a public forum that anyone can read?

The other person may not be very happy to find it on here.

backflip95
10-01-10, 10:11
Tracy isnt on here.
And i am avoiding her.
I dont really think i need someone like that in my life.

UberizedSchizoid
10-01-10, 14:47
You both don't know what eachothers lifes or probkems are really like and its not fair to belittle them and compare them to your own. But I know what Tracys like and she shouldnt have brought it up. Don't worry about it dear (: <3

lisa12
10-01-10, 15:20
well i think the best thing for the pair ov u is to go your separate ways ....you both have issues u need to sort out and u both not helping each other 1 bit as for a 9 year old being on a social site is so wrong anyway...you both seem 2 young 2 or is that the way you both come across ? hope u both get the help you need but yo certainly dont need it from each other x

nomorepanic
10-01-10, 16:34
She doesn't have to be on here to read this. She could google it and find it that way

belle
10-01-10, 17:16
That turned into a "Who's had the hardest life" fight...

I think, from what i have read (and being probably a lot older than you), CUT THEM ALL OFF. Simple. Don't answer texts/IM's/emails...anything. Delete whatever may come your way, then you won't get hurt and won't have to react.

Anxious_gal
11-01-10, 01:39
do whats best for you :-)

darrenc
11-01-10, 08:46
I'm not sure what your posting is requesting, so can't really respond.

Beware though that PMing, txting, online chat, etc..., is not the same as having a real conversation as you can't see the other person's body language or determine from their voice how they are feeling.

Also, I hoped you changed the identity of the people involved in this conversation to "protect the innocent".

backflip95
11-01-10, 19:05
i did :D