PDA

View Full Version : newbie saying hi

worry_bunny
09-01-10, 05:50
Hello, I have been viewing the boards for quite a while and finally decided to register :)

Im 29 years old and have had anxiety problems since I was 18. Some days are easier than others and sometimes I convince myself that I can beat this and other times Im not so sure :wacko:

I am married with no children, but we are talking seriously about trying for a baby this year but I am filled with dread at the thought of not being able to cope with pregnancy and motherhood due to my anxiety. :weep:

My husband knows a little about my anxiety and health anxiety but I dont think he truly understands how horrible and consuming this thing can be and in a way I dont want him to as imo to really understand it you have to go through it and I never want him to have even a taste of this.

Other than that I am a housewife and until we have kids my dogs are my babies lol. To distract myself from the whole anxiety business I like to watch tv and at the moment am very into celebrity big brother lol

Anything else you want to know just ask :)

diane07
09-01-10, 06:04
Hi worry_bunny

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

clairity
09-01-10, 08:32
hi im new on here too but i also suffer with anxiety and have decided to seek profesional help. i think these forums are comforting though as it makes us realise we are not alone!!