PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

grooveybell
09-01-10, 10:01
hi im amanda im new to this and quite new to panic attacks they started about 7 months ago when i had my baby you see my baby was diagnosed as having a chd and had to have open heart surgery when she was 5 weeks old and ever since ive suffered panic attacks and always worry about death not normal i know

amanda xx

diane07
09-01-10, 10:03
Hi grooveybell

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Maj
09-01-10, 10:45
Hi Amanda, sorry to hear about your wee baby - it's no wonder you are feeling stressed, we'd all feel the same. It's the constant worry and strain. There are people here though that will help and reassure you that you're not alone in feeling like this. I hope your wee baby does okay. It's wonderful what they can do nowadays, but I know it must be so stressful for you. Take care
Myra:hugs:

gypsywomen
09-01-10, 10:53
my dauhter had a hole i earthebon e s i hspitel first six months ,like you i was worried sick even thou i was a nurse, your mind finds it hard to handle,but rest assured your baby will get best care and your love,,try to b strong for your baby there stronger than we think my daughter is 19 now and great xxxx