PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help me.

vikkij21
09-01-10, 10:35
Hi, really hope someone can give me some advice or reassure me. Have had a pain in the lower left side of my back for a couple of months now, it's more of an annoying ache most of the time and tends to travel through my bum, down the back of my leg, now my period is due and all I have is a bit of discharg and I swear I can feel shooting pains every now and again in my pelvis. Completly freaking out convinced I have cancer. I know anxiety can cause periods to stop, but can it affect them so they only come a bit? Could I be imagining the pain in my pelvis. Please any advice would be great, thanks xx

Maj
09-01-10, 10:42
Your doctor can arrange an ultrasound to see what's going on. If it's a monthly thing then there's things they can do to help. Please don't think it's cancer! There are so many gyn problems women can have and that's only one of them! See your gp because it's rotten to keep having this and it'll be something that's easily treatable.
Myra:hugs:

gypsywomen
09-01-10, 10:43
first get cancer out of yourmind thats anxiety tellig you ,have you been to docters with the pain i would it could be rumatic pain