PDA

View Full Version : Just need to ask

susan c
09-01-10, 14:00
Hey all.

Just thought I would ask something.

I started on Cit 20mg 3 days ago and as some may see from my last post I have been feeling really wasted but another thing is the fact hat my feet have been freezing but unbelievably sweaty. It's only 2pm and I have changed my socks 3 times today. lol I'm not freaking about this at all as I am still looking forward to getting my life back but I just wondered if anyone else has found this?

If so I might have to get shares in a sock company. Haha.

Hope everyone is having a positive day. Take care

Susan

madelaine
09-01-10, 14:33
can a ask u bout ur pill did u get leg cramps wi citalopram tanx

madelaine
09-01-10, 14:36
did u get horrific leg cramps with citalopram thanx am really worried

susan c
09-01-10, 15:26
Hey,

I have had no cramps but if you are experiencing anything like that I would speak to your GP. Even if it's to settle your mind.

Susan
xx

NoPoet
09-01-10, 15:57
If I remember rightly, cos I have managed to stop myself from peeking at the side effects list in my citalopram leaflet (yaay!), coldness in the extremities can be a side effect.

BexieB
09-01-10, 17:16
Hi Susan

I'm not on Cit, i'm on seroxat, but had exactly the same problem in the early stages. Not that i really considered it a problem compared to the others SAs. My feet would break into cold sweats, so i used a hot water bottle...it warmed them but didn't stop the sweat, so i'd end up a clammy mess. It stopped after about 4 weeks. You're right not to worry about, SSRI SA's can be a lot worse than that.

Hope you feel the ful benefits of the Cit soon
Love and Hugs
Bexie