PDA

View Full Version : nmp virgin here lol

muddles
09-01-10, 16:13
hi, im kay.....im 35 and have been havin panic attacks from the age of 11 and have had depression from the age of 18.....just came across this site by accident so thought i'd register and say hi....with having panic attacks for so long u would think i could handle it by now....but lately the bad days are more often than the good....i cant remember when i last had a good day.....have read some posts on here....sounds like a good bunch of people.....hope to bump into a few of u in the chatroom sometime......

xx

magpie girl
09-01-10, 16:15
hi kay :welcome:to the forum we are a friendly bunch of people with lots of advice to share xxxxx

diane07
09-01-10, 16:15
Hi muddles

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

BRB.emet
09-01-10, 16:18
Hi muddles :welcome: Yes this is a great site and i am sure it will help you loads! Iv'e only been here for like 2 weeks and iv'e gotten some help. I know that we all can get through this, it's just a bump on a road. It may be hard to get over but after you have a great road ahead. Looking forward to see you in the chat room! :hugs: