PDA

View Full Version : Hi

tj
10-01-10, 20:46
Hi, I'm Tj. I'm generally a very private person so I apologise in advance for got giving too many details about myself.

I have been on medication since last July and now on daily 30mg Mirtazapine. It is the medication that has led me to this website as I'm interested in understanding the side effects. I have gained a little weight and my sleeping has improved no end which is one of the reasons why I was perscribed these tablets. I had 'funny' dreams to start with but they have settled down now.

I currently suffer from painful joints and my muscles tend to ache without any physical activity...generally begining to feel like a 70 year-old, although I'm only 43 and use to be quite active playing sport. Please let me know if you have had similar experiences.:)

nomorepanic
10-01-10, 20:49
Hi tj

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Going home
10-01-10, 22:52
Hello and welcome. Hope you find the help you need.

GH xx :flowers:

KK77
11-01-10, 01:41
Hello TJ

The side effects you have/had are very common to mirtazapine apart from the muscle pain. If it's very bad then I'd visit the GP - they may want to carry out some blood tests.

Once you get to know us here you'll feel much more at home, and there are some wonderful people - all sufferers too.

Welcome to NMP

tj
13-01-10, 21:40
Hi, many thanks for the welcome comments, its really appreciated and I hope to learn as much as i can about my medication.