PDA

View Full Version : hi, Another newbie!!!

ABE1981
10-01-10, 22:43
Hi,
Firstly what a great site this is has been helping me alot lately. its just so nice to know your not alone. Ive been having severe episodes of anxiety and depression for 5 years now I really struggle through the winter months especially, I just cant get active or focused on anything. One of the things i hate most is the lack of concentration every little task seems like the biggest job in the world especially when your really anxious and low in mood. But just have to keep fighting on. But have to tell yourself when your at your absolute lowest things can only go one way!! And slowly get better!!:)

nomorepanic
10-01-10, 22:44
Hi ABE1981

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Maj
10-01-10, 22:49
Hello ABE1981,

Welcome to nmp. I know what you mean, the winter months can get you down. And the weather at the moment is rotten! But you still have a bit of hope in there when you say things can only get better. And they can. You have real insight to how you feel, and yes, every task seems like an ordeal, but if you just keep doing it, looking after yourself, getting out and about, you will see light at the end of the tunnel. You'll get lots of support here and realise you are not alone.
Myra:hugs:

Going home
10-01-10, 22:52
Hello and welcome, hope you find lots of help here.

GH xxx :flowers: