PDA

View Full Version : being sick??????????

andrea thompson
11-01-10, 00:14
being sick!!!!!??????

i have been suffering with with all the usual symptoms of anxiety on and off for nine years. i have had an unsettled time recently and seem to have developed a new symptom.. being sick!!!!

i have been really anxious in the past but have never been sick before.

over the last three months it has happened about 6 times.

does anyone else get this?

also visiting the toilet all the time... when i being sick .. could this be ibs.?

any advice would be greatly appreciated..

cheers

andrea x x:unsure:

rblt94
18-01-10, 22:30
they say with anxiey, and for as long as you have, that it can weaken your immune system. I would try eating healthier and working out more

good luck!

Sambapati85
19-01-10, 02:22
Brain function and stress jhas been known for quite a while to affect other parts of the body. Unexpressed thoughts and feelings are translated in the body as neurochemicals. These chemicals communicate with other systems of the body, the autonomic nervous system , which causes the body to react the same when physical stress is present. Fear , arouses the nervous system and triggers adrenal(stress) hormones , causing accelerated heart rate and intensified breathing . Under healthy conditions the reactions subside shortly after... however chronic fear, anger , grief or other powerful emotions can keep the nervous system in a constant state of arousal. This allows stress to build up in the body eventually attacking the bodys organs and resulting in depressed immunity.

If you dont want to get sick . take 10 grams of vitamin c a day, and like the previous poster said eat healthier.