PDA

View Full Version : Need help

shahkumarinca
11-01-10, 08:28
Hello,I am new here. I have tried serveral herbal medication for psoriasis. I have natural medicines are the best for psoriasis. Can someone please let me know the ones they would recommend.I am desparate. Please any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 15:02
what do you take at the moment for this

ames6767
11-01-10, 15:33
I have psoriasis and the best natural was dead sea salt, which I put in bath but when its really bad I use diprosalic which after a few appkications makes it much better but it is steriod cream. diprobase is good aswell. xx

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 16:06
keep clear of tuna fish

whatisthis
13-01-10, 00:14
keep clear of tuna fish

What? I eat tons of tuna and hav had psoarsis since I was 2. It's actually got better recently and I eat more tuna. Someone once told me not to eat pork or dairy. Never made any difference. Only time it got better was when I stopped worrying about it and my other problems became the focus. I had it that bad I didn't leave the house for 5 months.

ladybird64
13-01-10, 11:05
I'm just waiting for the advert to site showing a miraculous cure for psoriasis. :mad:

Sorry guys, this is the same person who left Spam in another section the other day so I would be very surprised if they are here for any other reason than to try and sell something.

If I'm wrong then I apologise in advance but if I'm not then I don't. :winks: