PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

manx_kitty
11-01-10, 13:16
I was just wondering, for those who smoke, how many cigerettes do you smoke a day. I seem to be smoking alot more at the moment due to my anxiety, nearly a 20 pack a day :weep:

sammi
11-01-10, 13:21
hi manx kitty. im smoking more due my anxiety im smoking about 15 to 20 a day. x

manx_kitty
11-01-10, 13:24
Its awful isn't it, i wish i never started smoking in the first place. I only started smoking when i was 17, the first time i suffered with anxiety.

Im smoking a cigerette about ever half an hour at the moment which isn't good, i wish i could stop.

Maggie-may
11-01-10, 13:31
I am glad that I don't smoke, I eat, which is also very bad because now I need to lose weight and find it very hard!

Brunette
11-01-10, 13:31
I expect you have heard this before but smoking makes you more, not less anxious as nicotine is a stimulant.

The more you can cut down the better you will feel.

sammi
11-01-10, 13:35
yes manx kitty it is awful. i wish i never started im going to the stoppin smoking clinic just waiting for an appointment. dont no if its a good idea to stop at the min tho with this anxiety im already stressed without quitting smoking aswel but im going to give it a go for my health x