PDA

View Full Version : richard blaney

Blaney
11-01-10, 13:26
hi i am new ,i live in the states but visit england for months at a time,i work in computers and free lance it pays very very well which is why im a ble to spend time in both countries plus im well off too :yesyes:recently though i have been getting anxious i am normally a confident person but ive been getting depressed and very paranoid about the future and this is not me im at a loss to why im thinking like this hopefully i can find answers and help.

diane07
11-01-10, 13:27
Hi Blaney

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 13:28
hi wel its nice you are well off but as they say money cant buy healh ,, maybe with you comuting .to and frow its upset your hormone balance .whitch in turn is affecting your thoughts

Maj
11-01-10, 14:46
Hi Richard,

You've proved the fact that money can't bring you health and happiness. Maybe all the to-ing and fro-ing is actually wearing you out? I flew to America once last year and experienced jet-lag for the first time in my life. I wakened up during the night feeling so stressed and panicky. It took until later that day before I actually felt a bit better, but it still left me shaken and worn out for a day or two. My family still talk about it now! So maybe it is all too much for you. You can't take your health for granted.
Myra :hugs:

chucky
11-01-10, 17:32
probably yes nice to hear from you all hope to talk soon

marie1974
11-01-10, 18:57
hello and welcome to nmp, mayb you have been over doing things slightly, not enough sleep, anything like that can upset you and make you feel dep or anxious, or anything recently thats triggered it, mayb something stressful etc. i understand dep and anxiety and its awful but talking about it def helps, i am sure you will find lots of support and info here. hugs xxxx

Jimpy
11-01-10, 19:20
Hi and welcome along, hope you manage to find out what us making you feel this way, maybe your fed up with working in IT ( I worked in IT and got really really fed up at times) and need to try something new?

Whatever it is you will find lots of support here it is a wonderful site

Jim