PDA

View Full Version : hot and tingly face!

lainey
28-11-05, 13:28
Hi there

As some of you may know, my anxiety has improved 10 fold, until I had a blip a few weeks ago, I am getting there again slowly but surely but there is one symptom that is still worrying me.
My face gets really hot and feels very tingly at certain times almost daily and I am worried that this is my BP going up.
Even at the height of my anxiety my BP was normal but it still worries me, also todsay in Sainsbury's I was talking to someone and I felt as if my voice was echoing and I had a hot flush which freaked me out a little but U still carried on with my shopping.
Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks for listening

Take care

Elaine x

Meg
28-11-05, 13:31
Lainey ,

Have you had it checked yet so you know whether it is or not, remember that if it was peaking, you would be having other symptoms too

The hot flush - little dribble of adrenalin or a change of temperature in the shop..

Bright Red face (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5375)

Hot Surges (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4991)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

lainey
28-11-05, 13:33
Thanks Meg

No I haven't had it checked recently. wgat other symptoms would I be feeling?

Take care

Elaine x

EMMA
28-11-05, 13:57
Hi Elaine

I suffer from hot flushes too but I think it is just perhaps adrenalin. I also get a twitching in my lip, like it's trembling but nobody can see it. I think it is just a symptom of the anxiety and nothing to wory about.

Take care
Emma x

lainey
28-11-05, 14:05
Hi Emma

Thanks for you reply, I feel better now I have read the posts that Meg gave me, didn't notice them when I first read her reply.
I know it's a symptom of anxiety but sometimes I start doubting myself to the point of self-diagnosis!!

Take care

Elaine x

Wannabeloved85
28-11-05, 14:28
Hey,
I get tingles in my face? do you hold your face alot? thats what i do when im anxious, i ind myself comforting myself by holding my head up with my hand!

lainey
28-11-05, 14:35
Hi Wannabeloved

Thanks for your reply, no I don't hold my face a lot but od hold my breath a lot which could be one of the reasons for the tingles.

Take care

Elaine x