PDA

View Full Version : tight chest please advice me

julia
11-01-10, 15:36
hi just got home from meeting at work,while i was there felt very anxious after lunch out of nowhere pulse started racing,felt off balance ,tightchested home now still feel tight chested ,anybody no why this is happening is it definately anxiety,why do i still feel tight now i home ?

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 15:38
have you any pain in arm,, need more info ,it could be anxiety but if it continues i would talk to docter

julia
11-01-10, 15:45
no pain anywhere feel fit and healthy just v tight chested actually talking on here i can feel myself relax a little,maybe i got too wound up without realising

Emma88
11-01-10, 15:45
could it be a panic attack? i suffer from these and find that my chest tightens and i can't take a deep breath! scary but i don't think they're potentially dangerous. my panic attacks usually occur when im upset or stressed out but sometimes just randomly! Hope you are well X

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 15:48
could it be a panic attack? i suffer from these and find that my chest tightens and i can't take a deep breath! scary but i don't think they're potentially dangerous. my panic attacks usually occur when im upset or stressed out but sometimes just randomly! Hope you are well Xi agree emma but with tightness in the chest we mst check ,, yes it could be panc but best to make sure we cant put everything down to panic can we

Emma88
11-01-10, 15:51
true yes. i think you should see a doctor just to make sure it isn't anything more serious X

julia
11-01-10, 16:07
dont think i need a dr just to learn to relax and deal with anxiety feeling

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 16:16
it sounded bad thats why advised glad your ok now

julia
11-01-10, 16:20
still feels tight but trying hard to not panic and excalate out of control,not an easy one though thanx for helping me through this x

gypsywomen
11-01-10, 16:23
yourwelcome just rela xx

KK77
11-01-10, 17:20
i agree emma but with tightness in the chest we mst check ,, yes it could be panc but best to make sure we cant put everything down to panic can we

I agree that it's always good to make sure it's not something serious with chest pain/tightness, but 9 times out of 10 it's just anxiety causing muscle tension with us anxiety sufferers.