PDA

View Full Version : Really Anxious and Scared :-(

louise0501
11-01-10, 21:03
Hi everyone

I'm so scared tonight coz i've got bad headache so im terrified i have a brain tumour. I've had a couple of good day's but now i've got a bad headache my brain tumour fear is back. The headache is like a sharpe pain on one side of my forehead and and i have pains around my eyes and down my nose. could this be a brain tumour?

Also tomorrow i'm having a wisdom tooth out at the dentists and im a bit anxious about that and im anxious about going back to uni.

I'm so scared. any advice? ideas about all this?

Love Louise XX

Pdubya86
11-01-10, 21:08
Hey,

It sounds like sinus issues to me if it is around the front of your face, especially the nose and eyes. Try a decongestant or have a hot bath to see if that helps. A bath will also help to calm you down!

louise0501
11-01-10, 21:39
yea i thought it might be sinus issues as the past couple of days ive only had the pains round eyes and nose but today ive had a headache can headaches/migrains also be sinus issues?

also i took a couple of headache tablets. is that okay? as im having a tooth out tomoz.

love Louise X

anx mum
11-01-10, 21:42
Know how u feel hun i had a headache not long ago was constant mainly on left side of head i was convinced something was wrong. Doc put me on a drug called pregabalin and touch wood there alot better. Got pain in leg now

louise0501
11-01-10, 23:21
Hi again,

I still feel quite bad even though I took two nurofen and i'm panicking that your not allowed to take tablets when your having a local anesthetic the next day.

I just don't know what to do with myself coz i'm so worried and realy anxious and i think a panic attack is coming on and i think i'm dying.

what should i do?

Love Louise XXXX

nomorepanic
11-01-10, 23:57
You are not dying Louise.

You can take tablets before a dentist trip - I was on morphine the day before mine so it will be fine.

It is a tension headache and stress not a brain tumour. I know 3 people that have brain tumours and they couldn't possibly post on here when they had the pain they had.

nomorepanic
11-01-10, 23:57
On another note - have you got any help for the HA yet?

louise0501
12-01-10, 00:03
Thanks for the reassurance nicola, the headache has gone slightly so maybe the tablets are kicking in.

no i havnt got help for the HA yet, i keep wanting to coz its ruining my life but i just dont know how to explain it to the doc.

Louise

rozie
12-01-10, 00:04
Hi Louise
The headachey symptoms are more likely than not just an indication that that tooth needs to come out.

The nurofen will be well out of your system by the time you have your dental work done and they will check all that with you before they start anyway so I doubt you need to worry yourself about having done something wrong,

Just be kind to yourself tonight and try and relax..I know ..easier said than done...but this anxiousness will pass and it doesn't have to tip over into a major anxiety attack.

You have people here for support and encouragement and you are safe.

Hoping it all goes well for you tomorrow. I'll look out for you to hear how you are.

Rozie

louise0501
12-01-10, 22:02
Hey, had tooth out today and it hurt quite a bit. i ate some tuna but now im worried thats aggravated it. i'm ok though.