PDA

View Full Version : please reassure me, panicking again

mandie
11-01-10, 21:48
Hi

For past 4 days iv had bad headache, feeling very sick, upset stomach and iv hardly eaten for 6 days. I was sick yesterday which did make me feel slighlty better.

Although im feeling slightly better today, i still cant face food, iv had some dry toast today.

The thing that really panicks me is i feel so spaced out and liteheaded. the feelings not been with me all the time, but iv had for hours now and im freaking out again.

Do u think its coz iv hardly eaten past few days, and its prob just a virus. Iv not been dr yet, i hate going, i get scared. iv had similar before and its been gastritis

sorry if it sounds like stupid questions im asking, but im really scared

love mandie x

Maj
11-01-10, 21:53
Sounds like it's because you've been ill it's left you a bit weak. You've probably had the winter vomiting bug and it does leave you feeling very tired and weak for a while. We all had it the other week and it took a while to recover. Just drink plenty of fluids, rest and you'll get your strength back and the lightheadedness will disappear.
Myra:hugs:

eeyorelover
11-01-10, 23:24
Could be a little dehydration.
Try to drink fluids.
Also loads of rest!!

I'd say if you aren't better midweek perhaps you should see your doctor to make sure you don't need antibiotics to get rid of the bug.
Hope you feel better real soon!
xxx
Sandy

mandie
12-01-10, 09:33
Hi

Thank you for your replies, coming on here always makes me feel better!

I do feel bit better today and im not as liteheaded.

I will go to the dr in the week if im still not eating, although i could do with losing the pounds lol

love mandie xx