PDA

View Full Version : New and in panic attack,anxiety hell,please help.

saralees
12-01-10, 14:42
Hi All,

Am so happy to have found this site, am 37 very happily married and have suffered on and off for years, however we have been trying for a family and I have been on Clomid the drug from hell!!!!. Has anyone else had a terrible time on this drug, I am having panic attacks like all day, scared to go to meetings at work, crying all day, the whole shabang. Please can anyone help I feel so alone and cant tell my family as they wont understand my husband is great but thats all I have. I had to take a days holiday from work today after I had a megga melt down at work yesterday and being in the house alone is terrible when you feel low. Hope too hear from anyone soon
Thanks
Sara

diane07
12-01-10, 14:43
Hi saralees

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kazzycoo
12-01-10, 16:14
Hi there, am experiencing the same as you! Afraid to be at home alone (or anywhere), am totally new to the panic thing! People look at you as though you are mad, glad I found this site though, made me realise I'm not the only one suffering!

MentalCombat
12-01-10, 23:00
:welcome:How do you know they wont listen!!!! or understand, that is a presuposition,talk to him alone, ask himt to listen to what you have to say, when you have finished ask him, do you hear me, do you see where I am coming from, can you understand how it would feel, By asking these questions I have mentioned he will have one of the submodalities he runs from. it is important you ask hime to listen to you. I am more than willing to help you if I am allowed. I want to open a self help group in manchester and online if needed. hope this helps, try this to start. when you in the process of one, stop and say to yourself. IAM HAVINNG AN ANXIETY SESSION, I INVITE THIS ANXIETY TO TRY AND GIVE ME A BETTER ONE AS THIS ONE IS PUNY, IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO, COME ON LETS HAVE IT LARGE, I amserious, invite it in while breathing slower on the out breath than the in breath. let me know how it goes eh.
your new buddy.
shaun,
ps I am a therapist, not saying what type, and not trying to tout, im one here as i have my own issuse i am dealing with.

hOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WONT UNDERSTAND, THAT IS A PRESUPOSITION, TRY TALKING TO HIM ALSONE FIRST, STAY CALM, AND ASK HIM TO just listen

Naro1
17-03-12, 23:05
Hi sara, I think it is time to go back and talk to your doc if your meds making you suffer. How long have you been with this meds? If you just started, then you might be suffering the dreaded sight effects, which will in time gradually subside when your body get used to the meds.

I hope that you can find courage to tell your partner, or your close family member of what you are going through. They may not be able to relate on what you are feeling, but understanding and support I'm sure will be extended to you!

XXXX
naro