PDA

View Full Version : girls only - embarrassing beyond belief

daisycake
12-01-10, 17:26
OK, so as you might know i have my fair share of problems down below :mad: but tonight, something a bit more embarrassing - believe me. OK so we won't go into big details but I think I've torn something inside me due to very light pink spotting (similar to the spotting I had with a UTI) .. also had a funny smelling discharge around the same time. Is what I said likely to be some kind of tear (because if it is I know why :blush:) - or another infection? Please be sensitive, I'm dead embarrassed here. I do have an appt with a GP on mon but given that the last time I went to see her was for a problem there - and the last time I went to see any doctor was for a UTI - what should I do?Because they might think all I go down for is problems like that, and start thinking I'm a bit strange :huh: I'm worried.

bottleblond
12-01-10, 17:33
Hi Daisy

I'm no expert but i would assume that if you had a tear then it would either hurt or sting. With the discharge, my guess would be a wee infection.
I don't think the doctor will think you are weird hun. It's her job to find out what's happening and help you.

Don't be embarrassed! :flowers:

Lisa
x

Anxious_gal
12-01-10, 17:34
go to a gynecologist maybe?
I think if the smell only came after you tore the the are it would be a sign of infection.
try bathing with a little salt in the bath.
If it's a fishy smell then thats a symptom of BV.

LucyR
12-01-10, 17:38
Hi, The fact that you said if it was a tear, then you knew why, suggests to me that it is indeed a tear, and if so, will probably heal on its own. With your appointment being not until next Monday will give you a chance to see if it heals and the spotting stops. Then if is still there or getting worse, you can just go and see your doctor. I wouldnt worry about the fact that you have had appointments about similar problems in that area before, as im sure they won't be bothered about that and will just concentrate on helping you with this particular problem.

Hope you get on fine.

magpie girl
12-01-10, 19:02
Hi daisy it could be from a uti again,depending on the discharge:blush::blush::blush:does it smell???????or itch.It can also be caused from very vigorus sex,sorry if it embarrasses you.Its unlikley u have a tear as it would be very painful and sting like mad. Try putting rock salt in a bath it will help sooth it.If the discharge smells a bit fishy you could have bv,and will be given metrodiazonole by your gp

daisycake
12-01-10, 19:25
it's cleared up now, it was in the couple of seconds after that I noticed strange discharge. I thought that I might have hurt myself :blush: because it did hurt a lot but I thought that was only due to streching or a scratch something. But not hurting much now at all, everything back to normal, no weird discharge :S not sure what to do, it's not really the type of thing you can talk to anyone about at all, its so embarrassing