PDA

View Full Version : unusual periods

Mrsssh
12-01-10, 19:50
:unsure:Hi. I have suffered with Health Anxiety for over 20 year and have recently had some problems with my period.
I gave birth to my second son in August, my first period after having Vinnie was normal, then my second quite heavy and painful. I came on AGAIN just over a week later and have been bleeding for over a week (not heavily anymore - I haven't even got to wear a liner.) Discharge is quite brownish. I'm sure its got something to do with having my baby, but am freaked out as this has never happened to me before. Can anyone advise????? I did go to the Doc's and he gave me some meds to stop the bleeding, I have to go back tomorrow if the bleedin hasn't stopped (It hasn't, but I was told by a Health visitor that these tablets may not do a lot as I wasn't bleeding enoguh????). no one seems worried, but I am terrified it is some kind of cancer. I am 32 years old and normally quite healthy apart from a slipped disk which has caused me to consume a cocktail of prescribed drugs (inc. morphine which I kicked over a week ago).
Please help anyone, advice, reassurance or both is more than welcome! I just want to be well and healthy for my sons :-)
XXXX

nomorepanic
12-01-10, 19:53
Hi

You have a reply on your other post here...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67738