PDA

View Full Version : anne19489

anne19489
12-01-10, 23:04
Hi this is the first time i've attempted to post a message, as i have just found this site while i was looking for advice about my swollen stomach, i know the best thing is to go to the doctors but mine are not really the type to sit & talk, i had my gallbladder removed a year ago, i am 61 yrs, i really worry about cancer. Anne

diane07
12-01-10, 23:08
Hi anne19489

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nomorepanic
12-01-10, 23:56
It could be IBS, food intolerance, diet issues or anything to be honest.

I had a swollen stomach and my diet changes helped.

:welcome: aboard anyway

anne19489
13-01-10, 09:37
Hi Nicola, many thanks for your reply, think it's a good idea to try changing my diet, not that i seem to eat much since my op, thought i should be like twiggy now not a a tele-tubbie (lol) thanks again Anne x

gypsywomen
13-01-10, 12:16
it might be best to see docter just to check put your mind at ease

anne19489
13-01-10, 17:59
Hi not sure yet how to reply to messages, just hope this works, yes i think i'll have to go & see doc, the swelling may just be after effects of my gallbladder surgery, many thanks for your reply,can you recommend how to change the title to message i posted, i just put my user name & not the reason for posting my message, i'm a bit of a numpty lol. Thanks Anne x:doh: