PDA

View Full Version : does hypno actually work?

winter
28-11-05, 20:53
hello. anyone here who has had hypnotherapy, what was your experience of that like? did it work. id like to know more, if anyone would be able to help. thanks

Wannabeloved85
30-12-05, 12:33
Hi winter,
Ive heard lots of good responses bout hyonotherpy. You gotta stick with it though, and i also reckon the cd's are as good as the expensive therapy stuff.
I just downloaded the agoraphobia hypnosis mp3 from hypnosisdownloads.com and ive just listeed to it today for the first time on my mp3 player, LOVE IT! i could smell the bus i imagined myself going on! was amazing, so relaxing!
I also read good feedback about christopher love cd's on ebay, not trieed them though, im giving this download a go for at least 90days like it reccommends.
You have to give it chance and be patient, and dont just lay back and wait, do some self cbt too.
Hope this helped
Take care
Becci x x x
P.s the download site i in dollars, was $8-95 i think, works out just under a fiver! I cant complain at that!

Piglet
30-12-05, 13:12
I have never had this done 'properly' so to speak but I absolutely swear by my Glenn Harrold self-hypno cd's.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Karen
30-12-05, 13:33
Hi Winter

Welcome to the forum. I have been having hypnotherapy for a while for a number of issues and have found it very helpful.

I also use hypnosis CDs and have recently downloaded some sessions from Hypnosisdownloads (http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com.) that Becci mentioned. These are good too.

Becci - you can change payment details to pay in pounds when you get to the checkout.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Wannabeloved85
30-12-05, 15:04
yeah karen i know lol i just couldnt remember the exact price! but the more u buy the bigger the discount! noy that i gone mad buying heaps lol cos i dont think confusing myself with loadsa hypnosis would work!

RobyBaggio18
03-01-06, 17:47
I'd recommend Paul McKenna's Eliminate Stress Cd.