PDA

View Full Version : hey im new and in search for some help!

rayman
13-01-10, 00:15
hi im new on this site, and for the last 2 years i have delt with panic/anxeity disorder, and not untill the last few months its been :):ohmy::weep::mad::blush: losts of mixed emotions

diane07
13-01-10, 00:17
Hi rayman

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rozie
13-01-10, 01:05
Hi Rayman

I'm new too. Hope you'll find the information and support you're looking for on here. So far I've found it a real help and hope you do too.

Rozie

charlb
13-01-10, 08:55
Hi rayman, we've all been there with the mixed emotions, Im a long time sufferer of panic but this site has helped alot the last few days, feel better realising i'm not alone, hopefully speaking on here gives you the comfort its given me.
Speak soon Take care
Charlotte xx

gypsywomen
13-01-10, 09:03
this is a great site you will find so much help and wont be judged

Redrainbow
13-01-10, 09:07
Hi rayman,
Take it from me being on here can only improve things for you. I'm at my lowest at the minute talking on here helps me, and i hope it will you too, Regards Wayne.

Angela0872
13-01-10, 09:11
Hi Rayman
Welcome. There is heaps of useful information here which I have found really helpful. Also, I find the chat room great when I'm feeling really anxious. Everyone there makes you feel so welcome and just chatting there makes me feel so much better. Check it out when you are allowed in there it's a great tool!
Take care and remember everyone here knows what you are going through and no question is stupid even though it may seem so.
Ange

rayman
16-01-10, 22:23
thanks everbody for your reply i can tell this site is going to make a huge difference thanks again.

ray

jo 345
07-03-10, 17:40
Hi i'm new too.I think recognising that your symptoms are just panic and nothing life threatening helps no end.I was prescribed a book on dealing with panic which helped me.Try deep breathing as panic attacks often involve hyperventilating. Good luck.

misschilled
09-03-10, 15:58
hi ive just joined. not very good on computers though. ive been suffering from nervous reactions to mild social situations i never thought id be on a chatroom but just browsing reading other peoples posts makes me feel better

misschilled
09-03-10, 16:00
[QUOTE=misschilled;628810]hi ive just joined. not very good on computers though. ive been suffering from nervous reactions to mild social situations i never thought id be on a chatroom but just browsing reading other peoples posts makes me feel better!