PDA

View Full Version : New and not a clue what to do here (:

UberizedSchizoid
13-01-10, 01:17
I'm kind of worried about scaring people off with my problems to be honest. Not much to go off but maybe i'll get used to it? :S

nomorepanic
13-01-10, 01:18
Hi UberizedSchizoid

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rozie
13-01-10, 01:54
Hi there .

I'm new too and hope that like me, you'll soon take comfort from the support of others . I had no idea so many people had similar concerns to my own. That in itself can be a help.

Anyway, welcome and hope you find what you need.

Rozie

shaz1965
13-01-10, 01:59
hi there my name is sharon i have just joined this site as im agraphobic i have been like this 4 7 years now and i have started to go to the shop with a family member witch is only down the road thanks sharonxx:huh:

charlb
13-01-10, 08:49
You could never scare any of us off, Im new on here 2 but in a few days just by being open and talking to people on here I feel better already, Not cured but when u realise ur not alone it makes u feel slightly more normal and able to cope better.
Take care & hope to speak soon
Charlotte xx

backflip95
14-01-10, 13:53
Hello.
Welcome to NMP.
Were all like family here.

Sister x
P.M me if u want

Tasha xx

nervy-paul
14-01-10, 15:13
Whatever problems or worries you have, you'll always find someone of the forum who has experienced something similar, and the people who use this forum are the last people who will judge or belittle anyone. Welcome all newbies!! :hugs::hugs: