PDA

View Full Version : Right side sensation

bukendaa
13-01-10, 06:22
Hey guys ive been felling really weird the last 4 or 5 days my right side has been felling very strange in my arm and leg and head a little.Kind of like its weak and fells stranger to touch its starting to freak me out a bit that im all of a sudden going to loose function of my right side and when i walk my right side fells heavy and off balance ive had CTs in the past to see if i had any problems with TIAs and they came back as a healthy 14 year old but now im not so sure. any tips or similar experinces?

MentalCombat
13-01-10, 09:18
I get a tingle feeling down my left side, mmm scarey at times, like in my face arm and leg, only there sometimes, ah well my brian scan in feb, great in it, how long we need to wait in the UK shit hole it is turning into.
stay well
shaun.

Hey guys ive been felling really weird the last 4 or 5 days my right side has been felling very strange in my arm and leg and head a little.Kind of like its weak and fells stranger to touch its starting to freak me out a bit that im all of a sudden going to loose function of my right side and when i walk my right side fells heavy and off balance ive had CTs in the past to see if i had any problems with TIAs and they came back as a healthy 14 year old but now im not so sure. any tips or similar experinces?

bukendaa
14-01-10, 09:33
That wasint really a helping hand any other opinions? well today i fell much better its still there but not as bad.