PDA

View Full Version : so pleased

mirry
18-12-05, 11:07
Really needed you all over the past week........,made me realise how much this site means to me .

I had my gland test and it was a simple blockage in the duct (nothing serious) then the past 3 days spent in hospital with my son, they nearly took his appendix out but it turned out to be mesiteric adinosis which is basically his lymph node were swallon around his appendix...hes resting but the abdo pain can be bad for 6 weeks yet:(
Its so good to be back home to find this site back on, in the hospital i had to brief 8 surgeons on his condition (nearly passed out with fear).

take care all x

mirryx

Meg
18-12-05, 15:27
Good to hear all this Mirry especially about your duct being better than you had thought and that your son is ok.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
18-12-05, 16:02
Mirry thats really good news about your throat - I know how worried you had been.

Well done for coping so well while your son was in hospital that was really hard, so big hug there and I am glad he is home now.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Karen
18-12-05, 17:18
Hi Mirry

Glad to hear to good news about your test results.

Sounds like you coped so well while your son was in hospital. I hope he is now recovering well at home.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
18-12-05, 19:06
I'm so pleased all's ok Mirry. Well Done for coping so well.

Take Care.

Love PIP'S X X

Dan
19-12-05, 23:32
mirry
am glad you had good news and your son is on the mend it is good to be back on the site too
take care
dan

chucklehound
20-12-05, 06:50
Well done for coping so well:D. Hope your sons abdnom pain has eased off now.

Happy Christmas![^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx