PDA

View Full Version : Please help me !!!

Ruby94
13-01-10, 15:24
I FEEL SO ILL AND I CANT BREATHE MY HEAD FEELS SO HEAVY AND MY TUMMY IS HURTING I FEEL EXREMLEY FATIGUE AND UNCOMFTABLE AND WEAK AND IM SCARED I DONT FEEL RIGHT I FEEL LIKE IM ROCKING I FEEL LIKE .. KIND OF SHIFTY BUT IM NOT MOVING IM REALLY SCARED IS IT COS IM WEENING MYSELF OF MY ANITDEPRESSENTS WITHOUT TELLING THE DOCTOR? !!!!!!! :weep: IM SO SCARED.

gypsywomen
13-01-10, 15:30
first breath nice deep breaths try to calm down,, dont think you should have come off tablets before talking to docter, it sounds like your having bad withdrawel ,you better to ring docter ,see what they say ,, try a nice cup of tea ,you will be ok ,, dont worry love maggi

bottleblond
13-01-10, 16:04
Ruby

You poor thing! Sounds awful hun.
You really should reduce your meds under your gp's supervision as they can advise you how and when to reduce your doze and give you a safer pattern to follow that could lessen these side effects.

I really hope you start to feel better soon
Lisa
x
:hugs:

mandie
13-01-10, 17:20
Hi Ruby

Hope u are feeling my calm now.

how long have u been on your tablets for?

How much have u reduced them by?

:hugs: mandie x

carli
13-01-10, 17:26
hi ruby, try giving the drs a quick call and see if you can have a quick word....if only to put ur mind at rest. Im sure you will be ok :hugs:

Ruby94
13-01-10, 18:56
Thankyou all, ive also experienced shaking alot when i do simple tasks/errends.

gman
13-01-10, 21:04
Sounds very like "Cold Turkey" symptoms to me.

My mam was on anti-depressents and she tried to come off them without telling the GP. I remember her saying she felt like that.

He went mad as I believe there is a path you're supposed to follow when it's time to stop taking them and should be doing it under their direction.

Hope this helps.

Ruby94
13-01-10, 22:52
Thanks for scaring me gman. :S