PDA

View Full Version : had little blip today

lin
19-12-05, 15:54
So glad forum is back!!!!!!

Had a little blip today was at my friends a felt a bit strange it came from my stomach upwards i felt tingly heart was little fast and the left side of face was tingly too only lasted for a couple of mins. I wasn't anxious it just happened. Had to try and distract myself from it.

Has any1 had this. Wot could it of been.

linda xx

ItWillPass
19-12-05, 16:08
I have the same kind of thing happen a lot... I have come to realize that sometimes things just happen... and I will drive myself crazy if I try to figure out why. It could be that you did not even realize you were anxious... Or it could be that you had a normal bodily sensation... but we are just extra sensitive to those kinds of things... it could be a million things...I think we just have to accept that we will have these blips.

I know it is easier said than done... today my right hand is all tingly!!! and I cant figure out why...

heidi
01-01-06, 22:51
<div align="left"></div id="left"> sorry to hear that :( but i also have that same thing from time to time ...it don't last to long but it does happen often i don't really know what it is but you know it's probally from STRESS !!!!!!:(

heidi (judi)

Tomimo
02-01-06, 11:09
It sounds like you coped with it very well, well done.

It sounds like it was just a blip and sometimes you can feel like that without knowing you were anxious.

Annie x