PDA

View Full Version : anxious now after difficult day

julia
13-01-10, 17:06
hi everyone after difficult school run this morning skidded twice then really bad traffic jams on the way to work i started to feel panicky,lightheaded acd scared about being on own in traffic ques ,coming home tonight i started to feel iffy,by the time i got home i felt like i was going to have a nervous breakdown or go mad,now im getting worked up about facing the normal traffic jam tommorrow which is normally quite bad but i normally manage despite odd panicky thought occasionally please any advice,i cant go down this road got to nip in the bud i have to do school run and work,i feel so miserable about how i feel:weep:

carli
13-01-10, 17:30
Hi julia, sorry to hear your feeling anxious. I think most people are nervous to drive with all this snow and ice about. The only advice i can give you is to drive extra slow as that is what i do and i have not had any problems so far. Just tell your self before you get in the car that you have driven for a while and you will be ok. Sorry i havent been able to help you much on this :ohmy:

Maj
13-01-10, 17:34
We'd all feel exactly the same as you, you've had a terrible fright. You can't help but feel anxious afterwards. But you must put it behind you, it'll make you more alert and aware of the road condition. Don't let this put you off, horrible though it was.
Myra:hugs: