PDA

View Full Version : Been to the docs again today

paulcooper02
13-01-10, 18:38
Hi all, I've been to visit my doctor again today and he has now increased my Citalopram from 20mg to 30mg and I have to go back in a few weeks to see how I'm doing. I have also been put on a 14 day course of Zopiclone to help me sleep, which will hopefully mean I cut out on my drinking (10-12 cans of cider a day/night). Tomorrow I'm seeing my physiatrist for the 2nd time and I have to go and visit the alcohol nurse on Friday. I've been really down in the dumps the past few days, I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, however that has now gone, but hopefully it will reapear again soon. Just thought I'd share this with you all.

SueBee
13-01-10, 19:22
Thats really good news paul :)

You sounded at the end of your thether in chat last night, it was quite worrying.

At least you are taking a few steps in the right direction - I dont think you realise what a brave thing you've done, telling your doc all about the alcohol etc..... a massive well done to you!

Onwards and upwards!

smudger
13-01-10, 19:44
I don't know you but been following your posts. Just wanted to say well done and good luck to you. I hope you feel an improvement real soon. Just an idea. Ive started exercising and I cant explain the feeling I get from doing it, it really does help when I'm REALLY low.:D

danniella
13-01-10, 21:26
Hi Paul
Well done for going back to the Dr's. You are stronger and braver than you think....
Baby steps back to the light Paul x
You can do it ! We all can x

Well done
Danniella

mikejames
13-01-10, 22:11
hey man - well done for doing what you do

Stop worrying about the booze - concentrate on you

PM MIKE

Alicat
13-01-10, 22:46
Well done for going to the dr Paul. I know it's really hard x