PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety it getting so bad

littlekaitlyn
13-01-10, 20:08
I feel really lost and I don't know where else to turn. It feels like I experience almost every symptom of anxiety, and it's relentless. My chest always hurts, my fingers sometimes go numb randomly, I experience heart palpitations even when I'm calm, I get a lot of leg cramps, my back is always stiff and it causes me horrible headaches, I feel like I'm dying.

The worst is feeling so tired all the time. I feel like I could sleep for hours and not feel rested. I also have depersonalization/derealization, which doesn't help feeling tired at all.

I've been to the hospital twice this month because I feel like I can't breathe half the time. I'm not sure what else to do. They ran so many tests but found nothing wrong. Told me it was Generalized anxiety disorder.

I got a job but haven't started yet. I'm afraid of having a panic attack at work :weep:

Can anxiety really get this bad?

sammi
13-01-10, 20:31
i have all these symptoms 2 hun ive been to hosp 14 times in 3 weeks and they put it down to anxiety x

littlekaitlyn
13-01-10, 20:56
I'm sorry to hear that, Sammi. This is the worst :(

Lilow12
13-01-10, 21:43
I feel really lost and I don't know where else to turn. It feels like I experience almost every symptom of anxiety, and it's relentless. My chest always hurts, my fingers sometimes go numb randomly, I experience heart palpitations even when I'm calm, I get a lot of leg cramps, my back is always stiff and it causes me horrible headaches, I feel like I'm dying.

The worst is feeling so tired all the time. I feel like I could sleep for hours and not feel rested. I also have depersonalization/derealization, which doesn't help feeling tired at all.

I've been to the hospital twice this month because I feel like I can't breathe half the time. I'm not sure what else to do. They ran so many tests but found nothing wrong. Told me it was Generalized anxiety disorder.

I got a job but haven't started yet. I'm afraid of having a panic attack at work :weep:

Can anxiety really get this bad?

hiya hun

yeh anxiety is this bad, but there are things you can do to help it:hugs: have you tryed relaxig music i found some on you tube last night which relly helped me,,,, ive also been to hospital where ive been told nothing wrong with me... reading is also good... I to worry i will have panic attack in work as nobody there knows of my illness.. but i would rather be in work then on my own...i was so frecked out last night as my friend who lives beside me is away for a week... but i got some lavender oil and put in on my pillow and then listened to the music found on you tube, before i knew it i was a sleep... and even slept it out for work :ohmy:

i hope you feel better soon
take care

littlekaitlyn
15-01-10, 04:18
hiya hun

yeh anxiety is this bad, but there are things you can do to help it:hugs: have you tryed relaxig music i found some on you tube last night which relly helped me,,,, ive also been to hospital where ive been told nothing wrong with me... reading is also good... I to worry i will have panic attack in work as nobody there knows of my illness.. but i would rather be in work then on my own...i was so frecked out last night as my friend who lives beside me is away for a week... but i got some lavender oil and put in on my pillow and then listened to the music found on you tube, before i knew it i was a sleep... and even slept it out for work :ohmy:

i hope you feel better soon
take care

It's great that you've found some things to help you! Do you mind if I ask what kind of music you've been listening to? I need more calming music :unsure: