PDA

View Full Version : IM Pregnant & Anxious

Janvi
14-01-10, 06:49
Hello,

Im 5 weeks pregnant and im very anxious. I went to the gynea yesterday and he did an ecography, I started having palpitation. I fear the most the labour part and visits to the hospital which i will have to undergo. Have anybody experiences the same and hav had a healthy baby? PLease help me to come out of this. Im very depressed.IS there any expecting mum out here.

Rgds,

janvi

ladybird64
14-01-10, 10:58
Hello,

Im 5 weeks pregnant and im very anxious. I went to the gynea yesterday and he did an ecography, I started having palpitation. I fear the most the labour part and visits to the hospital which i will have to undergo. Have anybody experiences the same and hav had a healthy baby? PLease help me to come out of this. Im very depressed.IS there any expecting mum out here.

Rgds,

janvi

Hi Janvi

There are other ladies here who share the same fears.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63835

Have a read of this, you can see you're not alone and hopefully it will give you some reassurance that you'll be ok.

Janvi
15-01-10, 06:33
Thanks a lot for ur reconforting replies. I always have negative thoughts regarding delivery and im afraid with the labour part what if iv tough palpitAtion and high blood pressure during the delivery. How will i cope . will it endanger my life. Ive heard that anxiety can cause the mothers and baby's life in danger. Is it true? Plse help me im not able to enjoy my pregnancy at all. Im depressed at this thought. Is there anybody who had palpitation and high blood pressure during delivery. Please reply to me. Moreover i get pannick attacks when the nurse takes my blood pressure. I know ive to undergo these test and thus i cant stop myself pannicking.

Janvi

lillylou17
15-01-10, 08:16
Hi my blood pressure goes up when i am in labour, and chances are you will not even notice the palpitations even if you do get them, it is quite common and something that the midwifes are prepared for.
I also have what is called white coat syndrome, where anyone only has to come near me to do my blood pressure and it goes sky high.
I was very lucky that the midwives clicked on to this quite quickly and would then come out to my house to take it, sit and chat with me for a while to help my panic ease and take it then.
If you ever need a chat just pm me.
Louise xxx:bighug1:

smudger
15-01-10, 09:29
Hi.All the people you will meet will have you and your baby's health as their priority. Wow, not often you get that much attention and care from individuals! They will take care of you like you have never been taken care of before. Allow this and enjoy this and try not to worry.It is normal to worry though, especially with a first pregnancy but these lovely people have all sorts of checks to make sure you do not need to!You have an exciting time ahead of you and women since time began have gone through what you are going through even without all the knowledge, expertism and advances in medicine.If you need help, confide in your midwife, she is there for your emmotional well being too. I do hope you can enjoy your pregnancy, it really is a miracle.:yesyes:

Janvi
18-01-10, 08:43
thx for all your replies.
Hi Louise i cant phone you cos we are not from the same country n i hav a mobile phone only. Can I have your Email ID so that I can email you. im very very anxious with my pregnancy and im getting all sort of negative thoughts.

Rgds,
Janvi