PDA

View Full Version : Anxious and not feeling right!

debs180
14-01-10, 08:38
Hi,
Im feeling very nervy and anxious this morning...ive woke with alot of pressure in my head again, it really does scare me. I also had horrible chest pains last night when trying to get to sleep, my left arm felt tight at the top and i had pins and needles in my left hand, i tried to ignore them and eventually went to sleep, i woke early hours really hot and sweating, i had to put the fan on i was that hot!! Chest pain has gone this morning except for the tight feeling around the bicep. Im rationally thinking the pressure in my head is because i got worked up last night, as ive suffered with these head issues for a number of months now. But im feeling hot in the face and my heart is thumping harder than usual and im trying to distract myself, cleaning, getting kids sorted etc, but its starting to become more prominant....horrible!! Also feeling slightly lightheaded and unbalanced which always sends my panic sky high.
Has anyone else experianced any of these symptoms? I think im just searching for abit of reassurance really....i really hate just not feeling quite right.

Thanks for taking time to read, any help would be much appreicated,

Debs xx

Typer
14-01-10, 13:34
yes I experience them a lot Debs

Midnight
14-01-10, 19:31
Hi Debs,

I get them all the time. My doctor said the key is to not give the symptoms any credibility. The more you dwell, the longer they will stay around (Easier said than done, I know!)

I hate that nervous feeling you get when you just don't feel right. Hope your feeling better soon.