PDA

View Full Version : what a great start to 2010....

nikk_dolittle
14-01-10, 13:01
hi All..

After all the snow we had last week, walking to nans and to Mikies. As we couldnt take the car out....

I was fine, cold but ok. Didnt take much out of me.........

Tuesday I came to work... Went to the shop fell down 8 steps... Knee gave out.... Really cut up, swollen and bruised.

Sooo much pain. So here I am at work again in agony.

This hasnt happened in about 4-5 months. I thought I was over it all....

but I guess I'm not. I cant go the consultant as there is nothing they can do and Im too scared to let them operate again... :lac:

On monday I have consultant Pyschologist that I had In october again to review all the things Im getting now. Like the nights etc... as I cant keep that happening. They are going to try me on new meds, Ive come off my Amit with in 2 weeks so I stil have a few sideeffects maybe It was too quick but Ive done it..... :unsure:

What else can happen.........

Maybe I should retire to the an old peoples home... :roflmao::doh:
http://tr.toonpool.com/user/3153/files/old_people_home_412415.jpg

Sorry I needed to moan......

Nikk xxxxx:hugs:

kazzie
14-01-10, 15:05
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:Nikk

Luv Kaz x x x:bighug1:

nikk_dolittle
14-01-10, 15:20
Oh it just gets worse........................ :weep::weep::weep::weep:

Thank you Kazzie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NoPoet
14-01-10, 18:27
Hi mate, things always get worse before they get better. A cliche, maybe, but people use it for a reason :) After all, how can you appreciate happiness if you haven't been to rock bottom?

How's your knee? I can't believe you went to work if it's all busted up. That would have been a straight one-weeker for me ;) (j/k)

nikk_dolittle
14-01-10, 18:38
lol Its still really bad. I did it and went straight to work.

I wanted to take a year off but I thought I better not.....

Lol

My mum phoned me to say shes got rid of my baby rabbit, the one I was going to show. :( She was such a cute rabbit, I was going to breed her too next year, as the babies are worth £80 each. I really cant beleive it, she GAVE it away. I dont know the person, even without asking me she done it. My female, that was an angel. :weep::weep::weep:

I love her and want her back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NoPoet
14-01-10, 18:46
I can't believe she did that!! What did she do it for?? I'm sorry mate, we're here for you if you need us!

nikk_dolittle
14-01-10, 19:07
I dont know why she did it. she says its gone now nothing can be done. :( Im really upset. My aniamals are my world.

x

NoPoet
14-01-10, 19:18
I'd buy another one mate, but I'd make it clear to her (WITHOUT being aggressive) that she really hurt you by getting rid of your rabbit.

Things may seem awful now mate but your life will not always be like this. It's impossible. There will be better days. Even if you can't imagine it now. :)