PDA

View Full Version : Looking for likeminded understanding people

sarah7
15-01-10, 11:58
Hey,
I'm 22 years old and I'm just looking for people who are maybe a little similar to me and who are understanding.
I suffer with anxiety and depression on and off and live at home with parents where there are a few issues, I'm also out of work so have plenty of time going spare which is driving me mad.
I'm interested in reading, music, movies, art, history, I like most things to be honest. I like to learn new things and people with similar interests are always a plus.
If anyone would like to email or chat on MSN then please do just send me a message on here :)
Sarah.

janielee
15-01-10, 12:45
hi sarah im 23 i suffer anxiety depression and panics i too have a love for honesty and reading and music i have 2 children and my husband is in the army so i to am on my alot xx feel free to pm for a chat look forward to getting to know you take care emma x

wonderer
21-01-10, 09:25
Hi there
Im Rich,28 and been out of work for six months from social anxiety and depression.Feel free to message me if you want to chat sometime.

Rich

staypositive
30-03-10, 18:12
Hey, you're welcome to email me. I'm 22, suffer from depression, GAD and panic attacks.
Take care, Danny