PDA

View Full Version : panic props

melvin
15-01-10, 15:40
hi every one
can you get a panic attack out of nowhere i just got in bed last night and 5 mins latter bang i did not feel right i know what was comeing i started to get red hot my breathing was going fast i did my breathing stright away and it went can this come out of nowhere it gets me down the next day cant stop going over it in my mind like some kind of ocd

maybeoneday
15-01-10, 16:01
i was ok last night, went to bed then about ten minutes later it felt like someone had hit me over the head and made me off balance, woke this morning with pain in head and eyes, feel sick and anxiouslike all day.

jack44
15-01-10, 16:07
Many people have panic attacks in bed...That is when your mind can focus on what you are feeling and we know as soon as you focus on mild symptoms a full blow attack will come

melvin
15-01-10, 16:24
hi maybeoneday

sounds like you had a migrain to me i get them to

maybeoneday
15-01-10, 19:19
hi melvin

when you have the migraine is this wat happens to you, im hot too and my heat beating little faster than usual, then i panic .

melvin
16-01-10, 16:41
yes i feel something is not right with my breathing then i go red hot i then feel like breathing realy fast or something my symtoms allways start me off

joans60
16-01-10, 18:52
I was in the car with my husband yesterday
We went for a ride \and something to eat we were out about 4 hours on the way back I had been fine all day then all of a sudden I went hot and then my heart started to beat faster and that came right out of the blue so after that I was very anxious all night and first thing this morning.

Joan