PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

crystalize
15-01-10, 17:53
Hey, I'm Rosie. I've was on anti-depressants for a year for depression and anxiety. I came off them two weeks ago as I am planning to start a family after I get married in March. In the last couple of days I have been feeling more and more anxious. I don't feel depressed any more (I don't think!), but I feel like I am having an anxiety attack right now. The same old feelings are coming back. Lack of control, fear, sweating, shaking, confused, tingles in my hands. It's horrible and I want it to stop, without drinking a bottle of wine, which is how I used to self medicate. Also, I'm scared that I might need to go back on the anti-depressants. I thought I was doing ok.
So that's me!
Rosie x

nomorepanic
15-01-10, 17:54
Hi crystalize

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

tanda
15-01-10, 17:58
hi i m adnan nd suffering from panic disorder for 1year

crystalize
15-01-10, 18:23
HI Adnan, are you on medication?

Veronica H
15-01-10, 22:45
:welcome:Rosie. You may still be going through withdrawal. Try not to read too much into it as it has only been two weeks. It must be an exciting and anxious time as your life is changing, but try not to worry and accept that excitement and anxiety are caused by the same chemicals.:flowers:

Veronicax