PDA

View Full Version : HI,my name is Jeanelle

gburgcountrygirl
15-01-10, 20:25
I have suffered depression and anxiety all my life, but my parent were too embaraced(spelling?) to get me help. So as soon as I became an adult I got on medical ins. and medications for it!

I have pretty much been on everything. There were a few times I had to stop my meds on account of no more medical ins. and I tried to kill myself a few times!

I am on a cocktail of meds now, the most important is xanax. I take 4 a day, but STILL have MAJOR anxiety attacks that come out of no where! I know they will not hurt me, they will not kill me, this too shall pass....but it is the most horrible feeling I have ever had! I HATE THIS!

I have tried the tapping the reki stuff, meditation, therapy...nothing works for me!

I am at a lost. Only good thing about the whole thing is my hubby is SUPER supportive and my sister is my rock!

diane07
15-01-10, 20:27
Hi gburgcountrygirl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Redrainbow
15-01-10, 20:33
Hello Jeanelle,
I too suffer from depression and anxiety, i have been a member on here for about a week, and i have found the other members on here are great and very supportive too. I also hate feeling this way. Thankfully for me my wife is very supportive,
Best Regards Wayne, Redrainbow.

Veronica H
15-01-10, 22:34
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us. You will find comfort, support and good information here.

Veronicax