PDA

View Full Version : Hi ...

Kitty Kazanage
15-01-10, 22:45
Hi .... My Names Gemma And I'm 16 I've Suffered From Anxiety, Depression And Panic Attacks Since I Was 14 So Only 2 Years

I always feel like i'm having a heart attack or something worse.
I've had really bad headaches recently and thought it was a tumor, but my doctor said it wasn't but it still scares me a lot.

I get a constant pain in my arms in one place and always feel really weak Is this something i should be worried about?

Gemma
xXx

diane07
15-01-10, 22:46
Hi Kitty Kazanage

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

carli
15-01-10, 22:55
Hi gemma, everyone is so kind and nice on here. Im sure you will get some great advice. I have aches and pains all over..mostly in my arms hun so im sure its nothing to worry about. xx

Kitty Kazanage
15-01-10, 23:03
Thank You Carli, Thats Made Me Feel Better About The Pains In My Arms (:
xXx

tanda
16-01-10, 11:11
hi kitty me too have seme problem i have pain in my chest and arms all the time i m new to this ste i hope it will helpfull for us

lindor
16-01-10, 13:04
Hi
To read all the bumpf about panic/anxiety attacks can be quite reassuring because at first you do think you are the only person going through it and you might die. This really isnt so.
Fear of heart attack or other health issues is very common among panic attack sufferers, I have had friends fearing the same. Its a horrible feeling but you wont die.

I am a newbie here too but not new to panic/anxiety attacks although I had been free of them for many years.

Hope we can see this through together:)

Typer
16-01-10, 13:48
Welcome gemma - You have come to the right place

Kitty Kazanage
16-01-10, 19:59
Thank You All For Replying.
I've Read Through The Panic Attacks And Anxiety Forums - And I Feel I Understand It Better Now.
Still Scares Me But I Know This Site Can Help && Thank You Lindor And Tanda - Its Helped To Hear I'm Not The Only One And Everything

xXx :)