PDA

View Full Version : Never Leaving The House.

Ruby94
16-01-10, 15:41
:weep: Im not going out anymore, i went out in the car today with my mother in law and i felt exremley weak and sick, and i felt i was going to faint it was so real and i was almost crying and i just wanted to get home. Im never leaving the house again this isnt anxiety its real its my blood sugar being unbelievably low it just shoots down and i feel like i could faint there and then. Im not going outside anymore i cant. I dont care if i havnt got a life i wont leave that door anymore :weep:

anx mum
16-01-10, 15:47
hi hun on msn if u wanna talk x

eternally optimistic
16-01-10, 16:21
Soz to hear your "bad" experience.

Hanging in there, give yourself some breathing space and have another think.

Keep smiling and don't beat yourself up about how your feeling now.

mummy4
16-01-10, 22:15
((((hugs)))) xx

mummy4
17-01-10, 21:27
how you feeling today hun? xx

Ruby94
18-01-10, 13:02
Not great :( Tired. Ill. Weak

margaret jones
18-01-10, 13:23
you poor thing it is a horrid feeling i get low blood sugars for no apparent reason , i can eat the same meals i day and ok , and then next day bang low blood sugars tremble, lightheaded and feel horrid . My hubby is diabetic and he carrys cola (sugar variety ) or glucose tabs this was on the advice of his nurse and takes them as soon as feels it coming on . Why not try that and see if it helps you when your levels are low .

Take Care Margaret

Ruby94
18-01-10, 13:24
Thankyou margaret im thinkin i could be anemic. :/ going to doctors soon .

gypsywomen
18-01-10, 13:34
so your going out thats good you cant sit in the house and worry i ope you get answers good luck xxx