PDA

View Full Version : New from bristol

rockweasel
21-12-05, 00:00
Hi all, I am new to this site and just wanted to say hi.
Hopefully I will get a bit more support from the people on this web site than I ahve from my partner and friends, who just don't get it... sometimes i think i am going mad or something !

:D

alexis
21-12-05, 00:50
Hi rockweasel, yes you will get a lot of support on this site, whatever your symptoms or difficulties there will be somebody able to help you, welcome anyway and have a good look around.xxx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

trac67
21-12-05, 01:02
Hi Rockweasel,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of great advice here and make some good friends.

take care

Trac XXX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

dream
21-12-05, 08:06
hi rockweasel
welcome to this site
take care denisexx

denise

sillymoo
21-12-05, 08:50
hi there!and welcome!i know what u mean!hope u find this site as helpful as i do!take care and keep smilin:D
luv mooxXx

Sax
21-12-05, 09:28
Hiya rockweasel,

A warm welcome to NMP and I hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you are seeking. I'm sure you will there are some really awesome people here.

Maybe catch you in chat sometime

Sax xx[8D]

"Friends are the like the stars......you can't always see them but they are always there!"

Pennie
21-12-05, 10:25
Hi Rockweasel

Welcome to the forum. There's fantastic support here.

Pennie

Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself. ~Samuel Butler

Meg
21-12-05, 12:07
Hello Rockweasel

Welcome to the site

You're not going mad - although most of us have thought that about ourselves at some point.

It is so hard to try to convey to others what its like and unless they have something to compare it to - it is very hard indeed.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

lin
21-12-05, 12:55
Hi Rockweasel

Welcome to the forum you will get loads of help and support
NO you are not going mad were all in the same situation. With all
the help you will get on here you can over come most of your problems
it has helped me loads.

take care linda x

rockweasel
21-12-05, 16:48
Hi

Thanks for all your messages. I feel better already just knowing I can come on this site and get advice and support x

Karen
21-12-05, 18:51
Hi Rockweasel

Welcome to the forum.

You'll find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
22-12-05, 22:23
Hi rockweasel

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

There are lots of nice people here who will
help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

chucklehound
23-12-05, 07:41
Hi Rockweasel and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some new friends too! :D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx