PDA

View Full Version : my tiny little pip has died

magpie girl
17-01-10, 16:19
Today my little handicapped conure pip passed away at 3.50pm:weep::weep::weep: When pip was 6 days old she was attacked by her older brother in the nest and left brain damaged.We brought her into the house and placed her in the incubater not expecting her to make the night.Little pip grew stronger every day and even the vet was shocked she had survived.She learned how to feed herself,play, climb,and interact with the other conures.Today she sufferd a stroke which left her unable to move and she slipped away aged 2yrs.:weep::weep::weep::weep: fly free my little onexxxxxxxxxx

SueBee
17-01-10, 16:38
So sorry to hear that you've lost your lovely Pip Mags :hugs:

You can find comfort in the knowledge that had it not been for your wonderful, devoted care, little Pip wouldn't have had the two years of love and happiness that she did.

I know how it feels to lose a loved pet, my thoughts are with you.

Sue xxx

crissy
17-01-10, 16:42
magpie, so sorry about pipxxxx she had a wonderful life with you Paul, and pauls mum she was given love, more than many will ever know.
you are all lovely people and your animals are blessed.
with love crissyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
17-01-10, 16:50
awww that made me cry, big hugs for you, i know how much you love your animals, rest easy little pip xxxxxxxxxx

Slothette
17-01-10, 16:54
Sorry hun - i know like me you love your birds. :hugs: xxx

Maj
17-01-10, 17:00
I'm so sorry about your wee bird. You have such a kind heart.
Myra:hugs:

Just.A.Girl.x
17-01-10, 17:03
Awwww nic :( sorry to hear that! Hope you are ok! Rest in peace little pip xxxxxx

bottleblond
17-01-10, 17:17
Awww :weep: that is sooooooo sad!!
So sorry for your loss mags!
Love Lisa
xxxx
:hugs:

kazzie
17-01-10, 20:18
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

So sorry

Kaz x x x:bighug1:

PoppyC
17-01-10, 20:21
That is so sad :weep: I am really sorry. It is horrible when our pets pass away.
At least you gave little Pip the best life he could have and you should comfort from that.
Take care :hugs:

Veronica H
17-01-10, 20:57
:bighug1:I'm so sorry to hear this Nicky. I am sure that Pip survived as long as she did thanks to your love and care.:hugs:

Veronicax

xBettyBoopx
17-01-10, 21:15
So sorry for your loss.

http://www.comments.zingerbugimages.com/Sympathy/sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
Love
Els
xxx

yorkylover
17-01-10, 22:52
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

pollyanna
17-01-10, 23:03
so sorry. god bless pipxx

rozie
18-01-10, 00:58
My heart goes out to you. How lucky this little creature was to have had your protection and love and how much she gave back to you!

Bill
18-01-10, 05:17
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

Alabasterlyn
18-01-10, 09:08
I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your little conure. I know a lot of people find it hard to understand how it's possible to bond with a bird, but I also have a little conure and they are just the most intelligent little parrots and great company, so I can really understand how bereft you must be feeling right now :hugs:

Under~The~Stars
18-01-10, 20:12
Lots of hugs coming your way :bighug1:

Well done for giving her the loveliest 2 years. She may never have had that if she hadn't found you...

She'll live on in your heart :hugs:

x